5" Coach Candles - VT-5CTPR
These old-fashioned coach candles are apply named because such candles were originally made to light stagecoaches, back in a time and place where horse-drawn transportation prevailed.
The classic, bell-topped Old-World style contributes marvelously to a "shabby chic" or eclectic, bohemian setting. Our coach candles are a shorter version of our Club Candles.
These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
Ideal Conditions for Burning Candles:
What normally causes a candle to drip is:
1. Draft (even the slightest draft with cause a candles to drip)
2. Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
3. Candles leaning in an angle
Prices are per candle
- Size: 5" height x 1.5" diameter
- Burn Time: approx. 6-8 hours