9" Club Candles - VT-9CTPR
Our old-fashioned Club Candles are a taller version of our Coach Candle.
The classic, bell-topped Old-World style contributes marvelously to a "shabby chic" or eclectic, bohemian setting.
These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
Ideal Conditions for Burning Candles:
What normally causes a candle to drip is:
1. Draft (even the slightest draft will cause a candles to drip)
2. Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
3. Candles leaning in an angle
Prices are per candle
- Size: 9" height x 1.5" diameter
- Burn Time: approx. 11-14 hours