The Formal Dinner Candles are one of our best-burning candles as each stick has a fine, glossy-smooth finish and fitted ends that wedge securely into almost any holder. In a host of colors ranging from celadon to burgundy, our long-burning formal dinner candles complement the décor of any dining room, living room, bedroom, or den.
Many Candle4Less customers call the formal dinner candle a classic and with good reason.
These candles are considered "drip resistant" under ideal conditions, but as with any candle, they may drip if NOT placed in the ideal conditions.
Ideal Conditions for Burning Candles:
What normally causes a candle to drip is:
1. Draft (even the slightest draft with cause a candles to drip)
2. Burning candles close together (if too close, the flame from one candle will melt away another candles side and cause it to drip)
3. Candles leaning in an angle
• Size: 7 7/8" height x 7/8" diameter
• Burn Time: approx. 7-9 hours
Prices are per box of 12